Friday, June 5, 2015

Just Do It

Hello Everybody!! HAPPY FRIDAY! Finally the weekend!

Soooooo...yesterday I went with my aunt and cousin to the beach and I may or may not have put on enough sunscreen. I AM SO BURNT. Ugh, my face looks like a tomato. And my body is so sore, especially my shoulders. Hey, but hopefully it will turn into a nice tan instead of the vampire ghost color that is my normal skin. lol

Last night I slept over at their house and boy was I worn out! Swimming is so much fun but it sure does tucker you out...Anyhow, I slept really good last night.

Today was a pretty chill day, my cousin and I just hung out at her house because my aunt was visiting her mom. We watched a lot of youtube videos on makeup tutorials and walked to McDonalds. My blood sugar was actually cooperating today!!

Okay, so...I've been having this war within myself lately. Like I just feel like I haven't been doing enough with regards to diabetes. And the fact is, I don't even know what the standard is for being a "good diabetic". Is there even one? I just have this day-to-day contemplation within myself of, "Am I doing enough". Am I checking my blood sugar enough? Am I correcting/calculating carbs accurately enough? Idk. I just feel as if I'm not doing the best job I could be. And the matter of the fact is, I need to be. Yes, its hard, yes its a whole boatload of work, but I have to do it. I need to get better at this. It's my life. I have to do this to stay alive. what am I thinking? My doctors appointment is July 12th and the truth is at the point I'm at right now, I don't think my endo is gonna be pleased.

Okay, so that was a bunch of confusing garbage, but base line, I need to find the motivation to take better care of myself, My diet, exercise, and management all need to improve and I just have to do it. 



Sorry for all the deep stuff, but have an AMAZING WEEKEND! TALK TO YOU SOON!
~Simply Sears.

Instagram: Sears2000
Snapchat: sears2000
Twitter: sarahvazquez210

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment