Friday, June 12, 2015

Stressed For Literally no Reason

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!! It's the weekend, even though everyday feels like the weekend in summer, which hey! I'm not complaining. This week went pretty fast, and to be honest, I felt very stressed which I have no clue why? I just have this issue with overthinking a lot of stuff. like, a lot. I'll just have one thing I'm thinking about and then it evolves into like my whole life and future and what am I gonna do with my life and yeah, I have an issue...

So today, I got up at a reasonable time(tbh, I have no idea what time) and went with my mom to Potbelly, the dollar store, and TJ Max. I LOVE TJ-Max. That place has such good deals!! I got a really nice leather purse that I am super pumped about..

So the rest of my day was pretty relaxed with a nice bike ride, some Dairy Queen and some beef stew. Yum! Ugh, I need to workout. I'm so sorry to cut this short especially since its been so long but I'm gonna go get ready for bed :) Have an AMAZING weekend!!!!!!!!!!

~Simply Sears

No comments:

Post a Comment