Saturday, May 23, 2015

It's Been a Little While...

Hello Everyone!!!!
 I hope you had a great Saturday and a wonderful weekend so far!!

I have been super busy with school and stuff, I just haven't had a lot of time lately:) But , thankfully that's going to end in like seven days!!!!!!!!!!! I get out of school on the 29th. I'm overjoyed! I can't wait to just be able to chill at nights and not have to worry about homework and tests and teachers:) Even though all of that does bring excitement, I am still super scared about finals. Ugh, I hate studying for finals. First of all, I get really distracted and second, it's just boring and it FEELS pointless. I feel like i'm just reading the same info over and over again, trying to shove it in my brain.

Finals stress doesn't help my body, which doesn't help my blood sugar. I feel like I have been soooooooo high alllllllll the time. It makes me so mad. It's gotten so bad that when I'm at a normal BG, I feel low because y body's not used to it.

Someone made a comment to me the other day about my blood sugar..."Aren't you used to your symptoms by now?". Ummm..no!?! the fact just is that you don't ever get used to the severe migraines you have when your super low or super high, or the incredible nauseousness high blood sugar brings. You just get better dealing with it, You just get better at hiding it from everyone around you. You just get better and putting a smile on when you really feel super bad. It never gets easier, you just get better at it.

Tomorrow I am going with my youth group to serve at a church in Chicago.  I am super excited. I love doing stuff like that, getting to serve with my piers, serving Jesus Christ. It makes me so happy and I know it makes God happy too. Please pray for safe travels and that my diabetes will stay under control(just once, please!). I have an ongoing streak of every time I go Downtown Chicago that something always goes wrong with my Diabetes, Usually a bad set. That turns into unnoticed-until-its-to-late-blood sugar that turns into-hospital or almost hospital-trips. So please pray everything will be okay:)

HAVE AN AMAZING SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Simply Sears

No comments:

Post a Comment