Friday, May 1, 2015

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TODAY WAS AWESOME!! I HOPE YOUR DAY WAS TOO!!!!!!!!!! 



This morning I woke up around 7(?) and got ready to go to Springfield, IL, for my brother's golf conference. My mom, my brother's girlfriend, and I all went together :) Things I packed:
  • Blanket(Obviously)
  • Tablet/phone(for music/life)
  • Extra Diabetes set, insulin, syringe, etc...(gotta be responsible)
  • headphones(because, duh)
  • SNACKS(BECAUSE YOU CAN NEVER GO SOMEWHERE OVER AN HOUR AWAY WITHOUT SNACKS..)
We started out by making a quick stop at McDonalds...I got a double chocolate muffin and a medium french vanilla iced coffee(with cream and sugar). The muffin was actually really good...it had Oreo crumbles on top with melted chocolate chips inside(sorry for making you hungry), well done Mcdonalds. 

The drive there was pretty smooth. A lot of loss of internet connection(thank goodness for a seven-day trial of spotify premium) and a WHOLE LOT of farms! My word there was a lot...

We got to the course and rented a golf cart, man do I love driving those things around. There was this huge, very steep hill, that you had to just let your cart roll down, and I did it alone because they were too scared. To be honest, it kind of scared me a little bit because just as was reaching the end, it went flying down and made this like squeaking kind of sound(Mom said it reminded her of the titanic...thanks, Mom, made me SO much more confident;) oh, I love her)

We baked one of those really big cookies fro the team and I think they like it a lot. My brothers girlfriend did an awesome job of decorating it and making a perfect replica of the college logo. 

Drive home was tiring, but good:) Thank you Lord for goldfish...those things are life. Oh, and caffeine. I had taken a really good nap on the way home/there, so when I got home I was really full of energy..I guess that also COULD of been caused by the caffeine, but who really knows, right?

Overall, today was an amazing day and I am so grateful for the time I got to spend with my mom and Makayla:) 

Have an amazing Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!

~Simply Sears.

No comments:

Post a Comment