Thursday, April 30, 2015

WHY THURSDAYS ARE AMAZING!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!

THURSDAYS ARE MY FAVORITE DAYS OF THE WEEK!!!! <33

I'm not sure why, they're just awesome. I always get the question, "Why Thursday? Why not Friday or Saturday?". I always answer that with yes of course I like Saturdays, and Fridays are okay, the only issue is that people are always tired on Fridays and they're ready to just be done. Thursdays are great because you have Friday to look forward to, and you get to plan out your weekend and stuff...so there's me rambling about Thursday:)

This morning scared me soo bad...I was sitting in English class(1st period) and we had just finished taking our book/reading quiz. By the way, I think I actually did okay on it! Anyhow, we were just sitting there working on stuff, when all out of nowhere, the lights just shut off. My heart started beating so fast. The thing that made us nervous was that not all of the power had gone off, just the lights. The digital clocks and heaters were all still in full function, so we were like, "This is just awesome. This is how we go. There is a murderer in this school and we are all going to die." I am literally the absolutely WORST person during lock-downs. I completely flip out and get so scared!!!! It usually ends with my sweating, hanging on to one of my friends, curled up in a fetal position, and having either really low or high blood sugar caused by complete and utter stress. Moral of the story: stay away from me during life threatening situations!!! 


I'm almost a hundred percent positive that I failed my bio rat practical. Everything was so confusing about it...to be fair, everyone thinks they failed. Even the overachievers were all like, "uh-oh". I still haven't found out what choir I made it into for next year, my ultimate goal is Concert choir. They are just all so passionate and focused and beautiful and I just really wanna be in there. But I won't, most likely...


During choir, I had some crazy mood swings, I went from being SUPER hyper, to really tired, to SUPER HYPER all over again...It was a weird class period...\

I've discovered my new favorite Spanish word: cacahuate...it means peanut and if you don't know how to pronounce it go look right now because it's the funnest(i KNOW THAT'S NOT A WORD STOP JUDGING ME!)word ever to say and once you start you will never stop saying it..

I just wanna say how incredibly grateful I already am for this blog, its given me a place to put(actually, vent)my feelings and I DON'T KNOW ITS JUST SO COOL!!!!!!

TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!!!!! NO SCHOOL!! Heading down to Springfield tomorrow!!!

Thankyou and have an amazing night!!

~Simply Sears.

No comments:

Post a Comment