Sunday, May 3, 2015

A Weekend Filled with Family & Fun

Hello Everybody!! I had an incredible weekend and I really hope you did too!!

Saturday:

Saturday was an amzing day because it was my cousin Drew and Lily's birthday party. There birthdays are really close together so they've always had a party together as long as I can remember. Their birthdays are always fun packed,  with delicious food, cute decorations, and a bouncy house!!!!

I went over to there house around 1 to help out...I always enjoy working in the kitchen with my aunt, plus I love organizing and decorating so it worked out great!!!

They have a four-wheeler which all of us cousins/kids always ride. At one point all five of us were jumbled on there flying across the fields. I had a couple near-death experiences but then fun was totally with it!!

Today(Sunday):
Last night I ended you spending the night at my aunt Lupes/Cousin Audrey's home. It was a good time as we made decorations for an upcoming baby shower and told story's around the dining room table.

I went to church this morning, like always and Dr.Jim Burg was speaking. It was a very encouraging message on seeking and looking for Christ within our lives. He explained that we can only find something when we are looking for it. We have to seek God and he will and always has shown himself to us.


This afternoon I went to a bbq at my cousin-in-law's family's house. It was a great get together with lots of food, fun, and best of all family.

My weekend was awesome and I really don't want to go back to school tomorrow but at least I have no tests tomorrow!! Or wait...do I have English(!!!)?

MAKE YOUR MONDAY FILLED WITH SMILES!!!

~Simply Sears

My Life Verse:
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all they ways acknowledge him an he shall direct thy paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment