Monday, May 4, 2015

Hello everyone!!!!

TODAY IS MONDAY!
I have a love/hate relationship with Mondays. On one hand they stink because you have to get up early for work or school, but on the other, they are fresh start. A new week, a new day, a new beginning...

I was up all last night with a horrible stomach ache, so I came into school late. Second period is where I make my daily entrance, due to stuff with diabetes.. Nights/mornings can sometimes b really rough:)

My day went pretty great though!!!!!!!
I didn't fail my rat practical! I mean, I got a 80 but hey, still, thats not a F!!

After school I had to stay until like 5:50 for choir. Tomorrow is our final concert of the year and I'm so sad. There are so many awesome seniors that I am going to miss so much!!

I HAVE 18 DAYS LEFT OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!
oh my word I cannot believe how incredibly fast this year has gone!!! It literally feels like yesterday was winter break! But i guess I am kind of ready to be done at the same time :}

Listening to Brad Paisley does not help my emotions, I find myself often stuck in these really, really deep thoughts, and sometimes you have to remind yourself to focus on the now too. The future is just important as the moment you are living right now.

Make Tuesday a positive one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Simply Sears.

No comments:

Post a Comment