Wednesday, April 29, 2015

A Good Day...

Hello Everyone!!!!!!

I hope your day was amazing, I know mine was!!!

I was up at about 1:00 AM last night feeling very shaky from not eating dinner...my BG(blood glucose) wasn't low-it was 115-but I have been so high lately that it felt like I was 42. I hate that feeling. That loss of control over your body. Having low blood sugar suddenly takes away every ounce of energy your body possesses and leaves you shaky, sweaty, and 100% exhausted. I went back to bed feeling much better with a peanut butter sandwich in my tummy :) *Note-To-Self*: Don't skip dinner...

I had a great day at school. In Biology we are dissecting a rat!! SUPER FUN *sarcastic voice*
Tomorrow is the practical-where you have to pinpoint the different parts of it and tell the functions of certain organs-and I'm almost positive I am going to fail..but that's okay:) A close friend said to me today that we do our part by studying and then we have to let God do his part and trust whatever his will is..

During study hall today some students came in and handed us a small piece of paper. On it, it asked us to define what beauty meant to us. I thought this was so awesome! They are going to hang them in the hallways of the school, which is so amazing! I put(not word for word) that beauty is an attitude, a way of life. When you stop focusing on all of the negative things about yourself and realize that God made you in the image of HIM,  you discover that you are perfect, flawless. When you have a positive outlook on life and you stop focusing on everything bad about everything and start focusing on the beautiful things, the things that really matter. YOU are drop dead gorgeous.

At the end of every month, the youth group at my church goes to this nursing home and we all sing/play our instruments for the elderly. Its very fun and fulfilling and ya never know what your gonna see..Tonight an old man was telling my friend about his wife and how they met Senior year and how they had been married for 65 years. Its stories like these that give you the chills over how sweet and perfect they are<3333

I need to tell you about a new discovery. The new love of my life...


It's the Dunkin Donuts Cookie Dough Iced Coffee(with cream and sugar, of course)!!!!
This drink is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING...YOU NEED TO TRY IT. If you haven't, well, lets just say you need to... Ugh, its perfect.

Tomorrow is Thurday!!!! NO SCHOOL FRIDAY!!! MAKE IT AMAZING(Tomorrow, that is)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodnight beautiful people,

Simply Sears.

2 comments: