Tuesday, April 28, 2015

You never know...

Today was such a beautiful day. A little chilly, but nothing that couldn't be fixed by a light jean jacket:)

This morning I got up later than I have all week. That moment when your in the perfect, most comfortable position in your bed, and you don't want to ruin that by moving one muscle, but your alarm keeps screaming at you, so your forced to break that perfect moment by getting up. 


On the way to school, mom and I realized that our normal route to school was closed. We couldn't imagine why, after all we didn't see any piled up cars or bursting pipes. When I arrived at school, I soon found out that it was a fatal motorcycle accident that had caused two deaths. I remember laying in bed hearing the sound of that very same motorcycle speeding past my house several times, then minutes later actually hearing the emergency vehicles rushing to the scene. I just hadn't put two and two together until this morning...


Hearing about the families of these two people, just makes you realize how you can die in an instant. Are you ready? Do you know where you'd go? Reminding myself of God's wonderful grace, and his amazing gift of salvation makes me think about how we never know when we'll go, when we'll cross that threshold into eternity. The families of these people will be in my prayers, and I hope your too.


The rest of my day was great, I got one wrong on my Spanish test, one. Why couldn't it of been three or four, but one? I hate that feeling of, "UH, if I had just gotten that ONE question!", but I should be grateful it was only one:)


Tommorrow is HUMP DAYYYYY!!!! Make it awesome!!!


~Simply Sears.

No comments:

Post a Comment