Thursday, May 7, 2015

Sickness -_-

Happy Thursday!!

I hate being sick...it affects everything. Blood sugar, emotions, school, and I did I mention blood sugar?

This morning I woke up feeling horrible, Last night, I was just balling on my mom's shoulder because my English paper didn't save..*sigh* I'm so dramatic. My teachers are so awesome because they were so understanding with the fact that diabetes can keep me up really late and prevent me from focusing and getting what things done.

I really didn't want to go to school this morning. I WAS SO TIREDDDDDD, But God gave me strength to go, I had a pretty easy day today. We got to do absolutely nothing in choir because we just got done with our final concert of the year. In Spanish we had an awesome sub who let us go on our phones and stuff:) My grandparents picked me up from school today. I love them so much<3

So....starting May 11(Monday?) I am doing this awesome thing called diabetes "blog week". I'm really excited to be able to be apart of it! It's where a;; of the diabetes blogs get together for a week, and blog every day fro a week about set topics for each day! I'm super excited!

HAVE AN AWESOME FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Sorry this blog was super short, but its late and I'm tired)
 ~Simply Sears

No comments:

Post a Comment